Saturday, March 7, 2009

People sharing


What beautiful day little overcast but just a fine day. The people were really sharing their hearts. The first stop we prayed for a man who was going into rehabilation, with the LORD in his heart, to get things changed in his life, so he could spend time with his grandchildren. Then a man in his 50 sharing how his addictions and how it separated him from family and Friends. Prayers went up for this man who had been a good sized man and had been reduce to someone a lot weaker and in need of medical help.I was privileged to a very short conversation with a man who is a vet and I inquired about the Korean hat, He raddled off a bunch of battles that I have only hear in movies ,pork chop hill,heartbreak ridge etc..stunned I listen on and found out that he was bayoneted in battle. The day brought me to the conclusion; who's ministring to whom? I totally believe that where we were today; among the people; is where Jesus would have come to first. Hotdogs And Hope is certainly going in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment